Visit Hotel Machiavelli Palace, one of the best hotels in Florence
Situated in the heart of Florence and built on a Templar church, just a few hundred metres from Santa Maria Novella train station and the Fortezza da Basso, the Hotel Machiavelli Palace, one of the best hotels in Florence, is the ideal location from which to explore the city and reach all the major museums and monuments on foot in only a few minutes.
- A few steps from Palazzo dei Congressi> LOCATION
- A few steps from Palazzo degli Affari
- A few minutes from the Duomo
- A few minutes from Piazza San Lorenzo
- A few minutes from Piazza della Repubblica
Hotel guests can enjoy a panoramic view over the rooftops of Florence from the third floor terrace - relaxing with a drink or sunbathing during the summer season. Standard and Superior rooms are available, along with a Junior Suite.
A multilingual staff is on hand for the Hotel's guests:
- for information on Florence's historic centre, restaurants and typical Tuscan eateries in the area;
- to help choose guided tours of the city and the very best excursions in the Florentine Chianti area and most renowned cities in Tuscany;
- to book tickets for major Florentine state-run museums (Uffizi-Galleria dell'Accademia, Palazzo Pitti, etc.), without having to queue.